Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pinch Me

It's all even better than I dreamed.

We're slowly getting settled, trying to get the essentials as livable as possible - kitchen, bathrooms. This house is almost exactly twice the square footage of our old house, and every time I go to put something away, I'm just amazed that there's actually a place for it. Every towel, every utensil, everything.

Last night Patrick and I sat down on our new reclining sofa to watch The Big Bang Theory, and in the half hour show, I think one of us said "I can't believe this is ours," or the equivalent, every 42 seconds.

All of the planning, visualizing, praying, hoping, manifesting, everything...all of the energy that I invested since September is tangibly before me now, and I still can't believe it.

I am sure in the coming months I will have other things to talk about besides my house. I'm sure that you're tired of reading about paint chips and bedspreads and curtain rods. For now, though, I'm continuing to just revel in this giant dream come true.

Pictures really soon. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment