Thursday, August 5, 2010

Clarification

And just to further amend that post yesterday...that is not at all to say that I'm always right or benevolent or good....I'm more often than not clueless and obtuse and inattentive to that which is not smack on the path in front of my feet. I'm just saying that when I've had a hard choice, and I dug down deep to bottom of my soul to ask what to do, I've listened to the answer I've gotten. I have plenty of work to do in many other aspects of my life to be better and kinder and more patient and more loving, but I've just had some clarity this summer about my own inner compass.

My inner compass this morning is telling me to drink a lot of coffee, and when the rainstorms come, to sit on my front porch with Eat, Pray, Love. That is what I shall be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment