Friday, April 17, 2009


I've spent this morning trying to navigate this whole blogging business, and I think I'm making progress. I've posted some old things that I've written in order to see how it will work. I think I'm going to like it here.


This afternoon I'm going to buy brand new bikes for my whole entire family. I earned the money by writing and directing and adaptation of one of my favorite novels, "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn." I'm envisioning a spring and summer with rides to the Thursday farmer's market in my town. I want to explore the bike paths on the Cape with the Patrick and the girls. I want a lifestyle for our family that is active, healthy, appreciate of nature, and free. (After the cost of the bikes, of course.) I've waited two years, kept this image of summer afternoons tucked under my pillow, and today I take step one to make it come true. Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment