Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When it rains....

...it freaking pours.

I left my coffee in the car this morning, and did not have enough time to go back out in the rain to get it. You'd think that in a school of 1000 people, a girl could get a decent cup of freaking coffee in this place.

AND, I just found out that Michael Feinstein is closing on Broadway next week, which is crushing because I was totally going to get to see that in July AND meet Michael Feinstein because I know someone in the show, and I was going with Jamie, who knows everyone. No meeting Michael Feinstein. No singing a little duet with him on the ghost-lit empty stage. No making wild monkey love on a grand piano while he croons Gershwin in my ear. Yes, that TOTALLY could have happened. (Well, if either of our husbands would have allowed it.)

Too many dreams dashed for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment