Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Sixth Grade Boys AGAIN

Dear Sixth Grade Boys,

I am so, so sorry that our Nova video today on the discovery of Lucy, the Missing Link, featured a moment of humping gorillas. I totally should have previewed that and prepared you for those four seconds of lusty abandon, but even if I had, I still would have shown it, for the other fifty-nine minutes and fifty-six seconds of the video were actually worth viewing as well. It's part of nature and you could also have stumbled upon it at any zoo, as my daughters could tell you from our visit to the Southwick Zoo this summer.

Honestly, fellas, you're going to have to get a grip, or it's going to be a very squirmy, embarrassing year for you. Which, let's face it...it's gonna be, anyhow. Let's just try to make it as painless as possible, okay?

Sincerely,
Your Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment